Comment: First, lets dispel that the myth that the media is a guardian of freedom. Second, recent events have proved that if they ever were, they certainly are no longer deserving of that distinction. The decline of whatever value system might have once been in play, no longer exists.
Yesterday’s media reporting on the anti-Sharia protests, are a prime example of distortion and obfuscation of fact in regards to Sharia. To understand Sharia and it’s implication to western society and culture one need understand what Sharia is, something the emotionally fractured and undereducated leftist inspired media fail to acknowledge or understand. The following article defines the tenets of Sharia, and the true intent of this hateful aberration.
Side note: Were Sharia ever to become law most of those liberal left in the media as well as snowflakes, gays and liberal politicians, would be stoned or suffer whatever foul, perverse type of torture and punishment that define Sharia’s remedy to those who defy the tenets of Sharia….WFM
Islam – The Key Tenets of Sharia….
The Muslim Issue blog, January 19, 2013
The following are some of the most important—and, particularly for Western non-Muslims, deeply problematic—tenets of sharia, arranged in alphabetical order. The citations for these findings are drawn from the Koran, schools of Islam and other recognized sources are offered as illustrative examples of the basis for such practices under sharia.
1. Abrogation (‘Al-mansukh wa al-nasikh’ in Arabic—the abrogated and the abrogating): Verses that come later in the Koran, chronologically, supersede, or abrogate, the earlier ones. In effect, this results in the more moderate verses of the Meccan period being abrogated by the later, violent, Medinan period.
2. Adultery (‘Zina’ in Arabic): Unlawful intercourse is a capital crime under sharia, punishable by lashing and stoning to death.
3. Apostasy (‘Irtidad’ or ‘Ridda’ in Arabic): The established ruling of sharia is that apostates are to be killed wherever they may be found.
4. Democracy & Islam: Any system of man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law, for whose adherents Allah already has provided the only law permitted, sharia. Islam and democracy can never co-exist in harmony.
5. Female Genital Mutilation.
6. Gender Inequality: Sharia explicitly relegates women to a status inferior to men.
• Testimony of a woman before a judge is worth half that of a man.
• Women are to receive just one half the inheritance of a male. Muslim men are given permission by Allah in the Koran to beat their wives.
• Muslim men are given permission by Allah to commit marital rape, as they please.
• Muslim men are permitted to marry up to four wives and to keep concubines in any number.
• Muslim women may marry only one Muslim man and are forbidden from marrying a non-Muslim.
• A woman may not travel outside the home without the permission of her male guardian and must be accompanied by a male family member if she does so.
• Under sharia, to bring a claim of rape, a Muslim woman must present four male Muslim witnesses in good standing. Islam thus places the burden of avoiding illicit sexual encounters entirely on the woman. In effect, under sharia, women who bring a claim of rape without being able to produce the requisite four male Muslim witnesses are admitting to having had illicit sex. If she or the man is married, this amounts to an admission of adultery.
Read more: https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/islam-the-key-tenets-of-sharia/